×

Events for week of 14th August, 2017

This Week Navigation

Loading Events
Mon 14th

Gateway Club

14th August @ 6:45 pm - 8:45 pm
Tue 15th

Thanet Thinkers

15th August @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Wed 16th

Healthy Living Club

16th August @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Bowling Club

16th August @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Thu 17th

Getting On Group

17th August @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm

Drama Club

17th August @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Fri 18th
No Events Today
Sat 19th
No Events Today
Sun 20th
No Events Today

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

KM Charity Walk

25th June @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm

| £11.50
KM Charity Walk

Walkers are invited to take part in the annual KM Charity Walk to support East Kent Mencap.

The annual walk – now in its 22nd year – is staged by the charity department at the KM Group. This year’s big walk will be held on Sunday, June 25th 2017.

Starting at Maidstone’s beautiful Grade II listed mansion, Mote House, participants will have the choice of a gentle five-mile route, or a more challenging 10-mile route.

Both are designed to be varied, interesting and reasonably flat with some occasional hills. As always, the walk will take participants along the highways and byways of the stunning Kent countryside.

The 10-mile route will take walkers to Leeds Castle and back. A barbecue and string quartet will await all participants on their return to the mansion, along with a special anniversary medal and goodie bag.

To celebrate the fundraiser’s anniversary, walkers are encouraged to wear yellow or gold. Prizes will be awarded to participants with the best outfits.

Event Organiser, Sophie Wallace, urged people to take the challenge to support East Kent Mencap.

“This is an gentle way to raise money and can be enjoyed with family, friends or colleagues. As an added benefit, the walk will provide participants with superb views of the beautiful Kent countryside.”

70% of the sponsorship raised by our supporters will go to East Kent Mencap, while the remaining 30% will go towards the children’s road safety work of the KM Charity Team.

All ages are welcome, and children under 16 go free when you book online.

To book a place, visit the KM Charity Team’s website.

Know someone who would find this page interesting?... Share it

Details

Date:
25th June
Time:
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Cost:
£11.50
Event

Organiser

KM Charity Team
Phone:
08442-640291
Email:
kmcharityteam@thekmgroup.co.uk
Website:
http://www.kmcharityteam.co.uk/

Venue

Mote House
Mote Park
Nr Bearsted, Kent ME15 8NQ United Kingdom
+ Google Map

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

TOP
shares