Salary/Rate: £23000 – £28000/annum
Location: Ramsgate, Kent
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 12th May 2019
Due to consistent success and exciting growth plans an opportunity has arisen to join an expanding Charity based in Thanet with operations in Herne Bay, Deal and Sheerness.
This is an ideal role for an Assistant Accountant who is close to being fully AAT qualified and looking to step into a more managerial role. The successful candidate will have worked within a fast paced accounts department for a minimum of 2 years and has experience within all aspects of finance.
• Supporting the Finance Manager.
• Management of the day to day finance administration, including, but not limited to, processing invoices, coordinating payment runs, and running monthly reports.
• Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
• Managing the Charity ledgers on SAGE
• Processing business expenses
• Coordinating internal audits including controlling petty cash tins
• Posting daily receipts
• Preparing Management Accounts
• Supporting the Finance Manager with preparing annual budgets
• Completing the year-end analysis
• Assisting the finance department and accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual passionate about a career within finance and working for a highly reputable and progressive Charity.
If you would like to join our expanding team then please send your CV and covering letter to Alison Fengas.
The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 12th May 2019. Successful candidates will be contacted after this closing date.
Being a disability confident employer, disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria will be offered an interview in every circumstance.