Salary/Rate: £20000 – £23000/annum
Location: Ramsgate, Kent
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 12th May 2019
Do you have experience of providing high quality administrative support and the ability to work using your own initiative whilst planning your own workload? If you are able to maintain accuracy when dealing with data, then this could be a wonderful opportunity for you to join our busy HR Team on a permanent basis.
As the HR Assistant you will:
• support the HR Manager in providing a complete HR administrative service (including interview scheduling, reference taking, new starter on-boarding and the maintenance of employee records)
• accurately update and maintain the HR portal and Payroll system
• schedule and complete the DBS process for new starters and renewals
• develop and maintain knowledge of conditions of service, contractual entitlements and processes, in order to advise and guide departments
To be successful in this role you will have:
• experience of data input where accurate data entry was key
• excellent oral and written communication skills
• a strong focus on attention to detail
If you have a relevant qualification and/or at least one year’s experience, we offer a full induction and training programme as well as a bespoke salary progression framework, a generous holiday and sickness allowance and pension.
If you would like to join our expanding team then please send your CV and covering letter to Alison Fengas.
The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 12th May 2019. Successful candidates will be contacted after this closing date.
Being a disability confident employer, disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria will be offered an interview in every circumstance.