Location: Ramsgate, Kent
Hours: Full-time, 37 hours per week
Closing date: Friday 11th June
Are you a business-savvy people-person on the lookout for your next challenge? Do you have experience of providing high quality administrative support and the ability to work using your own initiative?
Then we have the role for you. The pandemic has shone a spotlight on the importance of HR Professionals like never before. We are offering the opportunity to join this exciting profession in an entry-level position, with competitive pay.
As HR Assistant you will:
- Support the HR Manager in providing a complete HR administrative service (including interview scheduling, new starter on-boarding and the maintenance of employee records)
- Develop and maintain knowledge of conditions of service, contractual entitlements and processes, in order to advise and guide departments
- Undertake parts of the Payroll process including the collection and collation of Timesheets and the payment of staff wages using online banking
- Create and disseminate the weekly Staff Newsletter
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of data input where accurate data entry was key
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong focus on attention to detail
If you have a relevant qualification and/or at least one year’s admin experience, we offer a full induction and training programme as well as a bespoke salary progression framework, a generous holiday and sickness allowance and pension.
We are committed to safeguarding, equal opportunity and welcome applications from all members of the community. As proud holders of the Disability Confident Leader status, we will guarantee an interview for all candidates with a disability who meet the essential criteria.
You can apply by sending your CV and covering letter to HR Manager, Alison Fengas (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The closing date for this role is Friday 11th June. However, we reserve the right to close the job immediately should we receive sufficient early applications.
If you would like an informal chat about this post, please contact our HR Manager, Alison Fengas by calling 01843 808964.
To view the job description and person specification, click here.