75th Anniversary Fundraising Ideas
Help us to make a difference…
Here are some ideas about how to get involved, raise funds, and support our 75th anniversary.
You can also support us by…
- Following us on social media to hear all our latest news
- Like and share our social media posts with your friends and family so we can reach more people
- Recommend your workplace as a corporate partner
- Volunteer and share your skills
- Consider leaving a gift in your will
- Donate money to support people with a learning disability so they can achieve the things they want out of life
If you would like to know more about becoming a corporate partner or volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Share the celebrations
We would love to see photos of your challenges and fundraising activities. Please share your photos and tag us on social media #eastkentmencap
What difference will your fundraising make?
We all enjoy meeting friends or joining an activity. At East Kent Mencap we run groups and activities where people with a learning disability are supported to learn new skills, socialise, and get out in their community.
Your donation will help to reduce social isolation, boost wellbeing and bring joy.
How much will you raise?
How to donate
Thanks for all your hard work supporting us. There are different ways to donate and pay the money you have raised.
Donate online on our website:
Donate by phone
Call us on 01843 808 964 (Monday to Friday 10am – 4pm)
Donate by cash/cheque
Please make your cheque payable to East Kent Mencap and send it to:
Or visit us – please make an appointment first by calling us on 01843 808 964
Donate by bank transfer
Bank: Lloyds Account name: East Kent Mencap
Sort code: 30-95-45 Account number: 32033768