We support people with a learning disability to achieve their potential and have the same opportunities as everyone else. If you have a few hours spare each month or perhaps each week and would like to get involved we would like to hear from you.
If you are:
- enthusiastic, sociable and out-going,
- practical in your approach to working with others, and
- interested in empowering others and transforming lives
Then get in touch
To support you, we will:
- facilitate your DBS check,
- provide a full induction,
- offer training opportunities where possible,
- reimburse expenses where appropriate, and
- support you with a reference where suitable.
Find out about our latest volunteer opportunities below:
GOLD Social Club - Support people to take part in recreational activities (weekly, afternoons)
Cinema Club - Support people to go and see the latest film at the cinema (monthly, evenings)