- Are you interested in becoming a member of East Kent Mencap?
- Would you like to come along to one of our resource centres, clubs, groups or events?
- Are you considering moving into supported living?
- Do you or someone you know require domiciliary or community support?
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
Once you are a member you can:
- take part in the management of the Society if elected as Officers or Executive Committee members
- attend the AGM and, provided you are over 18 years old, vote on matters affecting the function of the Society
- receive information, advice and, where appropriate, practical support on Mencap matters
- receive our newsletter
- initiate or undertake actions permitted by the Constitution of the Society.
Membership is free!
How long for?
As long as you like!
To become a member at East Kent Mencap, contact us via email, or phone 01843-224482