×

Events for week of 17th February, 2020

This Week Navigation

Loading Events
Mon 17th

Gateway Social Club

17th February @ 6:45 pm - 8:45 pm
Tue 18th

Thanet Thinkers

18th February @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm

Gamers Group

18th February @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Wed 19th

Snooker Club

19th February @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm

Fit Start

19th February @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Thu 20th

GOLD Support Group

20th February @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm

Galaxy Choir

20th February @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Fri 21st
No Events Today
Sat 22nd
No Events Today
Sun 23rd
No Events Today

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Loading Events

« All Events

KM Big Bike Ride

26th April @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

£30
Dust off your lycra, dig out your thermals, or dress up as Superman on Sunday 26th April 2020 (timings to be confirmed). Why? Because it’s KM Charity Team’s annual KM Big Bike Ride sponsored by Vattenfall – and you can raise money for East Kent Mencap!
 
Choose between:
 
* A 100K route for sportive riders – it’s a fantastic way to start the cycling calendar, meet fellow enthusiasts, and compare your chip time on last year!
 
* A 50K route – an ideal challenge for leisure riders and charity fundraisers with a reasonable level of fitness.
 
Both routes start and finish at Betteshanger Park near Deal taking in stunning views of East Kent countryside along the way.
 
Why not bring the rest of your family to cycle the grounds of Betteshanger Park while you complete the challenge? Take on smooth family-friendly tracks or explore mountain bike trails.
 
KM Big Bike Ride booking price includes:
 
*Mid-ride refreshments
*Sportive photo taken during the ride
*Timing chips
*Goody bag and medal
 
To raise money for East Kent Mencap:
* Follow this link
* Select ‘Click to book’ on the link in this event.
* Select ‘KM Big Bike Ride’
* Fill in the form and select East Kent Mencap from the drop-down menu
* Pay your entry fee
 
East Kent Mencap will receive 70% of the sponsorship you raise. The remaining 30% will help cover event costs and contribute towards KM Charity Team’s work with schools supporting child literacy and health and wellbeing.
 
Please note participants aged 12-17 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
 
Good luck with your fundraising and enjoy the ride!

Details

Date:
26th April
Time:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Cost:
£30
Event Categories:
,
Website:
https://www.kmcharityteam.co.uk/challenge/bikeride/

Organiser

KM Charity Team
Phone:
08442-640291
Email:
kmcharityteam@thekmgroup.co.uk
Website:
http://www.kmcharityteam.co.uk/

Venue

Betteshanger Country Park
Sandwich Road
Sholden, Deal, Kent CT14 0BF United Kingdom
+ Google Map

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

TOP